Our Northern California Coast pop-up is along Highway 1, just north of the San Francisco Bay Area. Perched 430 feet above the Pacific Ocean, our 12' x 14' safari style tents offer unobstructed ocean views. Each of our 10 tents has a porch for whale watching or stargazing, a queen memory-foam mattress, down bedding and the furniture of a fine hotel room. At night you fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean, and awaken to the sounds of nature. We have hot showers and flushing toilets. Each morning begins with a continental breakfast of coffee, tea, fresh fruit, yogurt, granola and pastries, and end each night with a campfire and s'mores. Click to see photos or book your glamping experience.
Unplugged Environment: We have created an unplugged space to spend time with loved ones and connect with nature. There is no wifi, however Verizon and AT&T get service. Flashlights are provided and cell phone chargers are available.
How long should we stay for? Guests who book one night regularly tell us they wish they had booked a second night. A 2 night stay allows a full day to explore the area and relax at camp.
• Closest towns: Gualala and Sea Ranch, CA
• Cooking: We have a grill, plates, cups, forks, spoons, cutting boards, salt, pepper and olive oil for your use
• Address and directions provided upon booking
• Evenings are cool; dress appropriately
• A memory foam mattress and down comforter keep you toasty while you sleep
• Check in 3pm
• Check out 11am
• No pets allowed
• No smoking
• No drugs
• Quiet hours: 11pm-7:30am